Thursday, September 15, 2005

To Bid You Farewell

Whoever can guess what the title has to do with anything(it has nothing to do with this post) gets absolutly nothing!!!

Not much to say. Worked two morning shifts yesterday and today. Had to work with Jeremy....man that guy is psycho! Have the day off tommory but then It's back to work. Hoping to get Steve to buy me the new Opeth cd(Steve, If you read this before you come down from Regina, buy me the new Opeth cd and I'll pay you back).

Steve's getting his Tattoo tommorer....can't wait to see it...and get one of my own.

Well, that's about it, I found a way to make my site really evil and I have a high kill count...I rule.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Where ya going?

Friday, September 16, 2005 3:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Tokyo(what the fuck are you talkin' about)

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Oh, and Dave, I didn't realize you thought Vic was straight...so the truth has come out.

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Are you still cleaning carpets??? Or just washing dishes??? Cause no one tells me anything.

Anyway, party at the 'rents house while they're gone???

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Pilon, I won't lie, I never bought the CD. The tattoo, however, looks awesome... but you already knew that, you sexy dishwaser you.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:03:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home