Saturday, September 10, 2005

Room A Thousand Years Wide

Written By: Chris Cornell

Listen, hear, he is inside
One who lives while others lie
I close my eyes and walk a thousand years
A thousand years that aren't mine
It seems he's near me as I walk
One who loved what love denied
He lives these years that I walk blind
All these years cannot be mine
Tomorrow begat tomorrow
Begat tomorrow
Begat tomorrow
A thousand doors a thousand lies
Rooms a thousand years wide
He walks in the cold sun and wind
All these years will not begin
Tomorrow begat tomorrow
Begat tomorrow
Begat tomorrow


I figure Chirs Cornell is trying to talk about someone who is there but willnever provehe is there, must relyonthe beliefs of other...maybe god,maybe not.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Hey man, just thought I'd leave a mention that isn't verbal that I want to enter the lyric "alyri" from Producer School for the Oligodendrolgliwhateverthefuck contest.

Plus I wanna play on it, perhaps piano, trombone or sax or something. C'mon PLEASE!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Were working on the you playing thing....If you can hook yourself up with a sax or trumpet or some kind of brass or woodwind instrument(or bells or anything like that) then I can pretty much say you ar garunteed a chance to play.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 4:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

FAR OUT!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 6:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home