Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Information

Ok, a few things. First off, if some of the pictures on my site don't work and you are using Internet Explorer, empty your cache(Tools>Internet options>Delete Files)

Secondly, I have decided that If I have nothing to post about I'm just gonna put up lyrics to a song, or maybe a poem or something like that. The First one I had was Krosstika by Gwar just so everyone knows.

I spent 170 bucks yesterday getting a new tailpipe and muffler for my car. Not too happy about it but boy does she sound good now.

That's about all I have to say, I have to go to work in 45 minutes. Have fun everyone who is currently going to school......SUCKERS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I gots lots of kills in the Kill Everyone Project(see side banner)

Send in your lyrics for the Oligodendroglia contest to Pilonics@yahoo.ca

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

only 52% evil? Andrew im ashamed at you.

Daniel

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 4:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home