Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stuffization

Well, not much to say but I figure if I leave those pictures up too long people will have an overload of sexy. My car works now, it just stopped being a piece of crap(or rather the battery and alternator did, the car is crap, but I love it!) and is working fine now. Jeremy is coming down for awhile, he's getting close, I can smell it. I've been helping out with the lions food booth at the fair, just two and a half days, not much. I really smelt like greas though, I don't think I would want to do that for a living. Found a present for me in the door today. It was for grad from Steve's family, the Biss's(By the way Steve, say thanx for me). 10 bucks and a stuffed Woodstock(the bird from Snoopy. He commands people, like for example, he commands you to update your blog(mainly Steve). He's awesome.

That's about all I have to say, oh, and visit The Pylon.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yeah...I don't really know what to say. Someone come visit me. I'm lonely.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Let's PLay Screaming Numbers

TWENTY-SEVEN!

Friday, July 08, 2005 5:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

MONKEY-FUR.......man.....I suck at this game!

Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home