Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sleepless in the Pit of Eternal Darkness(my basement)

Well, last night was pretty fun. It started out with Steve, Jon and I going out to hangmans hut out in Souris Valley so that I could hang myself. You see, my sister, Michelle, is the leader of a french exchange thingy and she has to take around the five french kids every weekend and give them something to do. I was at her place for supper last night when she mentioned she was going to take them kids out there and the plan was born. Steve and Jon were the only ones that could join me because Jared was working and Mike was busy being a Faggo(that's not a typo, just watch Kids in the Hall more). We went into the hut and tide a noose around my neck, of course we had some stuff attached to my belt loops to hold me up but with a quick glance they didn't notice, plus it was pretty dark and I had a shirt covering it...not perfect but it worked, we scared to of 'em good. I could only stay hanging for so long though before my crotch really started to hurt. It was awesome.

After that we went over to Steve's house and watched crappy movies till 3. I then came home and cooked up some kd since I was hungry and watched Air Force One. I still wasn't tired so I played computer and then watched The Rock. and that brings me to now, 11 in the morning and still wide awake. It's going to be a long day. I have to go to a pizza party with the french kids tonight, can't complain about free pizza. Anywho, I'm gonna see what games I've got on this machine and play them.

Chow.

6 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Dear God Pilon, and I thought I was the one staying up late by being up till 5. You should've called me and we could've hung out.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

My life is sad. I'm not going out and staying up all night. I'm working 11 days in a row at the local subway. Fuck I'm a loser.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I'm still tired...I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

11? man reminds me of college... I'm telling mom

Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I did not sleep till 11 the next night. and I already told mom, who cares? not her because I'm a grown up now.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Haha. Don't you love how the day of grad you're still a kid but the next day you're an adult. It's an amazingly quick transformation.

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home