Friday, July 01, 2005

Big Week

Well, grad was on Tuesday and man was it great. I got all the stuff, pictures are below but the aftergrad was the best part. First there was a hypnotist..I've never seen one before and I was amazed. He stood on Dallen Renz like she was a table...I t was fucked up. The best was when Josh Williams thought the guy pinched his as every time he scratched his nose...good stuff. We then played games in which the tickets you won you entered to get prizes..I did ok on the games of chance at first but then lost everything. I then moved over to blackjack..they didn't take anything away if you lost so you could only win. I played that for an hour. I ended up winning a set of beer glasses and a pitcher...there awesome. I also got a few more presents. My boss gave me 50 bucks, Mom and dad gave me a microwave and since it was cheap one of those things to boost your car(I could've used it last week). Michelle gave me a pocket knife and I soon learnt that just because my other 5 pocket knives can't cut through paper doesn't mean this one can't. It easily cuts through skin which is why I am not typing with the thumb or pointer finger on my left hand but I will get into that later.

On wednesday Me, steve, mike, jon and jared all went to mikes grandma's cabin in kenosee. We watched a bunch of movies, some futurama episodes, ate a lot of food , played min golf, had water fights and last night we decided to make smores......it hurt a lot. I was cutting up some chocolate with my new knife and slit a very large cut in my thumb and pointer finger. Within seconds blood was already at my wrist and my dripping all over the place. I was swearing a bluestreak and not a single on of te other guys even noticed me running off to the cabin swearing and bleeding....I was sittng right beside them in the first place. Then after I had gotten some paper towel to help stop the bleeding I wiped off my knife and accidentally put a cut in the palm of my left hand but it wasn't bad, only a few drops of blood came out of that one. But anyway, we got back today and mom was cleaning the basement since Michelle's having those stupid french kids over for that french exchange thing she's helpin' with...for those of you who don't know me well I hate he french because of french class and I hate the japanese because of the Mazda...I hate tham and you can't change my mind aout it.

Anyway, so I had a lot of fun, probably going to start working soon, Clint has to get his van fixed so he only has one right now anyway although he was hoping to get it back today. Anywho, I will leave you will some pictures of sexy me in my sexy tux.



8 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I have to admit...that is a sexy tux.

Oh, and jon is underneath writing from your sidebar. Make the pic smaller or something.

Anyway, you're an idiot...knives cut...it's their job. That's why you're supposed to be careful.

Anyway, congrats on graduating...now you just have to find a real job for the next year. I suggest circus monkey.

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

On my comp it just moved the sidebar down. I ain't fixin so too bad.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 12:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Fine then.

So, we're going to the game together on the 17th. Should be a good time.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:18:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Wow, you look so sexy in that tux you'd give Napolean Dynamite a run for his money....heck yes

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

FAAAAN-TASTIC. Make me sad to know our highschool graduates don't even know the diference between their, there and they're.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

That's not the only thing they don't know.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

What's that? I couldn't understand you behind all that cock in your mouth.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Who exactly are you addressing that remark to?? Cause it fucking better not be me.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home