Friday, June 24, 2005

Bored

Well, I'm sitting at home alone at 10:30 on a Friday night....this sucks. The guys went up to watch Land of the Dead in Regina but I don't have enough money to go so I'm....hey, that was cool, I had thre words there that were two letters and ended in o in a row....anyway, so I'm just sitting at home being bored.

They are having the cruise night thingy and they had over 180 cars show up from Model T's to the new fire truck. You could send me home alone in one of those cars anyday.

My cars battery slowly died. I noticed that every time I started it it seemed to take longe and I figured the battery was slowly dying. I went to pull it up into the driveway to put the charger on it and it wouldn't start, the battery was gone. I put the charger on it(with an extension chord) and found out that the fluid level in the battery was a little low so me and dad filled it up a little and It's charging now. hopefully that works cause I don't want to have to buy a new battery. I already owe mom and dad 400 for that car.

For a sterio I was just going to hook up some computer speakers through the lighter and my Mp3 player but the hookup for the lighter is too small for the speakers so I have no sterio...it sucks. Once I have money I will buy a cheap cd player.

I can't remember if I said this in the last entry, I think I did , and I don't want to go look so go check out the Pylon, there is a link along the side. I'm part of it now.

Anywho, that's about all, I'm gonna go pop some popcorn. I really could have used the first season of Kids in the Hall tonite but it's not done downloading, I started it over 24 hours ago and it's only 44.7% done....It'll be awhile.

Goodbye Jerk-wads!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Come play a game with me!!!!

Friday, June 24, 2005 11:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Andrew a few things...

1 - sure its the battery and not the alternator?

2 - If you still have the black tape deck from the Mazda around, throw that in the car!

Saturday, June 25, 2005 10:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

1. Yes it is the battery because it loses charge even when it's not on(although Mr. Biss is positive it's neither becasue they are both pretty new)

2. You lost the front plate to the tape deck in the Mazda so it doesn't work(you even said you lost it yourself so don't try to deny it).

Sunday, June 26, 2005 1:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

1. Andrew is stupid.

2. Jeremy is stupid.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home