Monday, June 27, 2005

Big day

Well, tommorrows the big day, I'm gradiating tommorrer. Got my grad gown(for some reason they made us take them home) and my tux upstairs, I'll probably post a pic of me in the tux up because it is super awesome fantasicular-mazing. None of the other guys seem to want to do anything after the after-grad party so looks like I'll probably be sitting in a basement...fucking jerk-offs..ya, you guys heard me.

Finally Beat Baldurs Gate 1 tosay..I always knew I could do it but i didn't have the patience so I went and found a character editor and blew my way through the game...2 nights....alright. I did maybe 2 side missions and that was it. I've beat number 2 about 10 times but number one is just too long and boring. Now my goal is to beat it without cheating.

New car isn't up and going yet. The battery keeps dying. we've charged it and are lettingit sit for awhile to make sure it is the battery....yes I know I already said it was the battery when Jeremy said it was the alternator but That's what I had said in the first place but Dad didn't believe me but he said it yesterday like it was his idea and I was like "that's what I said in the first place" and he just kept ignoring me. Ah well, I'll check probably not tommorrow but the next day. I know it's one of those two things though.

Finished my last test today, It was english. Pretty easy. That's all I really have to say about it.

See ya.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Why don't you come visit me for grad weekend??? Just hop the bus...and don't miss it!! hahahaha. But seriously...we'll get down to some serious drinking man.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

HE GRADUMATED!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home